[support] About the staff and profiles?

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 00:19:22 UTC 2007

Hi,
      I think someone was asking a similar question about site planning.
  I need ways to post a profile of the staff and various contact information.
  I definitely want it to be easy to find a user (staff member) and to get an
  email to them.  Note, this is a poetry magazine.
       I could just create a Page about each user and add it to the menu,
  under About Us.  So, I'd have About Us/Contact Us and under that About
  Bruce, Administrator/Co-editor, and there have a page with a bio and an
  email link at the top.  Then I could do the same for each Staff member.
      Would that be the best way to do things?  I was looking at User Modules
  and see there is quite a bit of choices.  I could just setup profiles with
  defined fields... some of which could be a bio field, links to their poems on the
  site.  The problem is that the list will go on and on as the number of users grows,
  and there is no way to set-off the staff, as it were, of the site, Adminstrators,
  Editors, etc.
         I want to set-off the Staff, if you'll accept that term of mine, those users that
  run the magazine/site, with their profile/bio and contact information.
  Any suggestions,
  Thanks,
  Bruce