[support] Book question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Thu May 31 19:06:49 UTC 2007

2007/05/30 / 12:20 AM     I wrote:

>Book function is cool, but I can't find the way to place icon/image
>besides the title link of each subsections.  Any help would be appreciated.

I desperately need help on this.  I have to make a decision between
Views and Book.  Book is definitely better to do discography and huge
list of musicians, but it worth nothing if I can't have an icon besides
the title.

On the other hand, I totally understand Book index isn't designed to
have an icon.  Then I would like to find the way to do Views better,
i.e., Views doesn't give me proper breadcrumbs like Book does.  Book's
prev/next navigation at the bottom is too good for me to give up.  Can
these be done in Views?

Thanks in advance.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>