[support] few forum customizations.

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Tue Nov 6 00:07:58 UTC 2007

I have a lot of work to do on node-forum.tpl.php and comment.tpl.php in an attempt to get a nice fresh look to my forums.

I have a few specific questions, but don't want to swamp everyone so will just begin with what is hopefully quite a simple one:

on the forum listing page (where you actually have the threads listed out), both the Created and Last Reply columns have the date in "Time Ago" format. How can I alter this to be an actual date? I presume I would need to go into the forum.module file, is that correct?

Thanks in advance

Neil