[support] CCK Field Not Showing Up on Admin Pages

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Nov 14 18:47:01 UTC 2007

Supporters...

Mystery solved, answering my own support question... case closed.

Turns out I hadn't created a CCK field at all. I was using a taxonomy
vocabulary for what I was trying to do.

Phew... I'm obviously quite relieved since I feared database corruption or
something else that is yucky.

The side issue here is that the more I know Drupal, the more ways I know of
to get the same thing done. With multiple projects going on at once, will I
remember how I did it?

I'm still new enough and the assignments diverse enough that I haven't
really settled in to one way of doing things.

Put this one into the closed bin, sub-filed under ("nothing wrong, user
misevaluated the situation")

Shai