[support] Re-ordering roles on access control page?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Mon Nov 19 21:13:32 UTC 2007

I know this is a slightly trivial thing, but is there any way to re-order
the columns in the access control page (admin/user/access)?  They come out
in order  "administrator", "anonymous", "authenticated" (are they just
alphabetized?).  This makes it a little confusing, since they are not
sorted in order of most to least privileged.

The problem is compounded because the column heads are only shown at the
top of the page.  When it scrolls off the top of the visible area, you're
left looking at a bunch of checkboxes with no visible labels and no
logical ordering.  This is kind of confusing :-)

At some point, I intend to add a 4th role, "editor", which will have
privileges less than administrator but more than authenticated user.