[support] Can't hide tracker view?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Wed Nov 21 16:52:54 UTC 2007

OK, I figured this out.  It looks like what I need to do is uncheck
"Access all views" for anonymous, and then explicitly give anonymous
users access to the specific views I want them to be able to see.

I was thinking of those permissions as being joined by AND, but it
looks like they're really joined by OR.

roy at panix.com