[support] Can't hide tracker view?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Nov 21 16:45:24 UTC 2007

Roy,

I'm not sure about the whole permissions part of this...

Also, that tracker view is built by the core tracker module. It can probably
be overidden in views, but it is initially created by tracker.

But getting off the navigation menu is simple (wouldn't stop people who have
the direct link of course). Go to:

admin/build/menu

and click on the "disable" link next to "Recent Posts" and you are good
(sort of, if that is what you want... :) )

shai