[support] Can't hide tracker view?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Wed Nov 21 15:30:45 UTC 2007

I've got views 5.x-1.6 installed.

I went into /tracker/edit, and under Access, I checked
"administrator" and unchecked "anonymous user" and "authenticated
user", and clicked the Save button.  Anonymous users can see see the
tracker view in the Navigation menu, and get to that page.  What am I
doing wrong?

I even went into /admin/build/views/tools and clicked the "Clear
views cache" button.  And cleared the browser cache (Firefox).

If I go into /admin/user/access#module-views and uncheck the
anonymous box for "views module" / "Access all views", that works,
but it also prevents seeing any other views.  I just want to turn off
access to tracker.

roy at panix.com