[support] converting podcasts to feeds

Dale McGladdery torelad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:52:34 UTC 2007

Further to Bill's reply.The first file upload in the node is listed as
an attachment, so the attached mp3/m4a file is available to the
podcast client software. This means a standard story node can be used
to input the podcast. Then, as Bill says, a taxonomy term or View can
be used to make the feed available.

The audio module does a lot of "magic" with automatically listing the
mp3 embedded tags in the node, and other stuff. I've haven't used it
myself but have spoken with a couple of people that found it did too
much in a way they didn't like, so they stuck with the simple
approach. So something to look at but not to commit to without
investigation.

I'm not sure what happens when you involve feedburner.