[support] converting podcasts to feeds

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Nov 21 17:12:24 UTC 2007

Are you looking for the audio module?

FWIW, every taxonomy term (and blog) generates a feed, and the first
file attached to the node appears on the feed. I *think* these feeds
validate in iTunes (although without the iTunes metadata). The audio
module allows you to generate an iTunes feed.

You could also look at Views, and views_rss, that generates an rss feed
from a view.

hth.

Cheers,

Bill