[support] Page-specific Block Content

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Nov 26 16:51:00 UTC 2007

Fred,

I think you put the PHP in the area on Views called "Argument Handling
Code". It's one of those ajaxy sections of the Views page that is closed by
default. I haven't used it myself but I think that is where you put your
code and what you are doing should be pretty easy to do with a block enabled
View.

shai