[support] How techy must one be to use CCK?

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Tue Oct 2 08:35:55 UTC 2007

Hi there.
Ok, the subject line may sound a little ... overdoing, or what one
should say, but let me explain:
As i understand it, CCK is a very powerful and flexible module/set of
modules. As i understand it, you can create your own content types with
your own fields and/or use the provided field modules of which there
seem to be a whole lot. What i want to know is if it's possible for a
non-programmer like me to use CCK with any success. Another reason why i
ask this question is that i'm helping a friend to set up a web site and
it's possible she will also want to use CCK and she, just like me is a
non-programmer.
As always, thankful for any answers.
/Krister