[support] Supressing display of field label using views

developer at blessedherbs.com developer at blessedherbs.com
Tue Oct 2 18:20:26 UTC 2007

Hi,  Thank you, that did work and my only objection to it is that it
inserts a number of lines of HTML into the page that we must then
theme out using a CSS directive.

I did, just find my answer, however.  on
/admin/content/type/book/display, the Display Fields tab, there is a
choice of making the lables Hidden.  This option prevents the div
section from being generated.