[support] Charge fees on store

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Wed Oct 3 11:06:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

I need a module for an e-shop solution for Drupal 5.2. I guess the ecommerce
module fits my needs. The requirement is this:

I want users to be able to exchange/buy/sell goods through the store. The
buyer will pay the seller through PayPal and I want to keep a small
percentage (or maybe a standard amount) of the payment as fee for this
transaction. When two users exchange goods (no payment involved), I also want
a small fee from either the byer or seller, or both. What else do I need
besides the e-commerce module to implement this requirement? Of course, users
should be able to post their goods at this store for selling.

There are a few modules for e-commerce stuff in d.o., however I'm a bit
confused how to use those and if they fit my needs, so I would appreciate a
response from experienced users.

Thanks in advance,
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)