[support] Charge fees on store

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Oct 3 14:38:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is not available in v3.x, however the commissions module has been
created in v4 which will allow you to develop the actually calcs for
your situation, and then commission will handle the rest.

It is not 100% complete yet, but this will also manage the paying of
people the commissions, which at first will be via paypal's mass pay,
but any solution can be used to create the payments. I am also playing
to allow payment via cheque.

Gordon.