[support] Charge fees on store

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Wed Oct 3 15:08:35 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 17:38:43 Gordon Heydon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is not available in v3.x, however the commissions module has been
> created in v4 which will allow you to develop the actually calcs for
> your situation, and then commission will handle the rest.
>
> It is not 100% complete yet, but this will also manage the paying of
> people the commissions, which at first will be via paypal's mass pay,
> but any solution can be used to create the payments. I am also playing
> to allow payment via cheque.
>
> Gordon.

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your answer. And keep up the great work for this excellent module,
the code itself is bigger than Drupal. :-)

Anyway, I need something now and don't have the luxury of time to wait for the
4.0 release. So, any further ideas will surely be appreciated.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)