[support] easy way for users to upload images ?

Greg Knaddison greg at pingvox.com
Sun Oct 7 15:39:10 UTC 2007

On 10/7/07, sander-martijn <lists at severeddreams.com> wrote:
> There are so many ways to handle images that I think you need to
> describe what exactly you mean by "make images uploading intuitive".

What do you mean - doesn't everyone agree that this is the most intuitive way ?

scp -r imagefolder/ user at example.com:link_to_image_folder/

I agree with Sander - I don't there is an "intuitive" way.  You'll
have to ask them for an example of what is "intuitive".

That said, I've been using image field and imagecache which allows
users to upload a file and then does preprocessing on the files to get
them into sizes/shapes that I can consistently integrate into the
site.  This takes away some control from the users, but most users
accept the loss of control in exchange for the ease of use.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison