[support] easy way for users to upload images ?

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Sun Oct 7 14:37:36 UTC 2007

There are so many ways to handle images that I think you need to
describe what exactly you mean by "make images uploading intuitive".

I'm currently using multiple different approaches to image uploading in
order to make images intuitive to my users including IMCE with tinyMCE,
Imagecache (resizes, scales and crops to preconfigured specs), Ad module
for rotating and tracking clicks (used only internally as cross-sell) etc.

IMHO, after building sites in both, You're much more likely to get
exactly what you want with drupal than with joomla, but it will take a
bit of work to figure out exactly what you want it to do and then how to
get it to happen.

.s