[support] Combine Project & Organic Groups

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:16:32 UTC 2007

I have installed Groups and Project Modules but am having trouble combining them to support my purpose. I want to create a user, allocate them to a project/group, work on that project and maintain their data private to them. Folders, files created at the server should be accessible to the group/user of that project. Could anyone give me an idea how i could achieve this. Am terribly new to Drupal and CMS in general.Broun Uganda