[support] Combine Project & Organic Groups

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Oct 9 02:42:16 UTC 2007

Project module is really not well suited to integration with OG.  Try the Case
Tracker module.  It takes a bit more setup, but mixing OG with Case Tracker
and some access control modules should give you a reasonably strong system
without writing any actual code.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012