[support] SLOW LOADING

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 15 13:08:47 UTC 2007

Quoting "blogdiva at culturekitchen.com" <blogdiva at culturekitchen.com>:

> This is the #1 complaint I get from users of my site and no matter
> what I do, I can't figure how to make my pages load faster. I would
> like to know what suggestions you have. I really don't think this is
> an issue with what's on the pages. I think this is something to do
> with the DB and how it calls in blocks.

You could try to install the dba module and then ``Optimize'' the
database.  It may or may not help.

> I am running D4.7

What version of MySql are you using?  I know it was mentioned to
upgrade to version 5 of Drupal but upgrading MySql may offer greater
benefits.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/