[support] Upgrade to Drupal 5?

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon Oct 15 21:01:45 UTC 2007

You will want to review what contributed modules you are using and
whether there are Drupal 5 versions that are stable. Then you will
want to allow yourself time to do this. Yes, if you run into
complications, your users could be affected by downtime. But if you
have no complications, it might not take more than 15 minutes of work.

Laura