[support] Same node, multiple places

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:44:15 UTC 2007

Create a hook in your template.php file:

function _phptemplate_variables($hook, $vars) {
  $path = $vars['node']->path;
  switch($hook) {
     case 'page':
          if($path = '/one/of/your/paths') {
                $vars['template_file'] = 'page-difffile';
           }
  }
  return $vars;
}

This will specify a page template ('page-diffile.tpl.php') for a specific
path.  You can use any number of operators in the 'if' statement to test for
various levels of truth (i.e. use a strstr to see if the path contains a
substring, and return a template for all paths below that.)

-Andrew