[support] Troubleshooting URL rewrites

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Tue Oct 23 16:07:32 UTC 2007

Is mod_rewrite enabled?

This is usually all it takes, and mod_rewrite can generally be enabled
by uncommenting one line in your httpd.conf file, and then restarting
apache.

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=apache+enable+mod_rewrite for
more details --

If you can access your apache settings and enable mod_rewrite, then you
shouldn't need to mess around with any rewrite base details.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill

--