[support] Private Events in OG groups

grace gracearoha at auroville.org.in
Thu Oct 25 05:54:01 UTC 2007

Dear Drupalers,

I am currently using Drupal 5.2, OG 4x-4.0-rc11, OG calendar 5x-1x-dev,
OG context tracker, Event 5x-2x-dev.

I have set up a group home page that incorporate views for event as well
as og forum, biblio, poll, fileshare, bookpage and a cck-news item.
When i add new content to any of these nodes within a group portal, i
notice that the checkbox for that group only is checked by default.  I
also check the box to set the node to "private." the public check box is
left unchecked.
So far so good.  All my nodes show up only in the intended groups,
Except for my events.  They show up also in the public calendar.

I notice in my node_access entries that the event shows up three times
like so:

Sample Group Event     example        1
Sample Group Event   example_author   1
Sample Group Event   og_subscriber   210

210 is the correct gid, but i don't understand where this "example" and
"example_author" with a gid of 1 comes from.

Is anyone else using this function successfully and if so, what is the
key that i am missing here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
grace