[support] 'News'-type feature required

bchoc at t4tcolorado.org bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Mon Oct 29 23:35:43 UTC 2007

If you want to be *really* basic about it with no modules, you could
just create a block and paste your content directly into it
(/admin/build/block/add).

I think you'd be much better off creating a Headline node type and using
Views as Earnie suggested, however, as it's much cleaner to manage.
Alternatively, you can look at something like the Quotes module
(http://drupal.org/project/quotes).

Brian