[support] 'News'-type feature required

The Janitor thejanitor at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 31 06:55:10 UTC 2007

31 October 2007 - 06:53 (where I live)

Hi guys

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll look into them.

Sorry  for  the  delay  in  replying,  I've just returned from a short
holiday.

--
Best regards,

The Janitor

mailto:thejanitor at fastmail.fm

Flying with The Bat! Professional
version 3.99.3

Privileged and/or confidential information and/or copyright
material may be contained in this e-mail.If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient you must not copy it,deliver it to anyone else or use it in
anyway whatsoever.To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Instead, kindly destroy this message and notify the sender by reply
e-mail.

Fe all fod gwybodaeth freiniol a/neu gyfrinachol a/neu
ddeunydd dan amodau hawlfraint y neges e-bost yma.
Os nad y chi sydd i fod gael y neges, neu'r un sy'n gyfrifol
am ei throsglwyddo, rhaid i chi beidio a'i chopio na'i
throsglwyddo i neb un arall na'i defnyddio mewn unrhyw fodd o gwbl.
Mae gwaharddiad ar i chi wneud hynny ac efallai y byddech chi'n
torri'r gyfraith trwy wneud hynny. Dinistriwch y neges yma ac
anfonwch neges e-bost at y sawl a'i hanfonodd i roi gwybod iddo fe.

The author recommends NOD32 (www.eset.com) as the most
effective and efficient anti-virus software.