[support] Session management

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:03:11 UTC 2007

There must be something wrong in your app. Flash is supposed to use
the browser to send http requests and thus Drupal should receive the
session from the flash http request like it would for a normal http
request from the browser. Anyway, you can use the standard url get
syntax, like :

yoursite.com/node/5?session_id=yoursession_id

the part after ? will not harm Drupal (Drupal pager use the same syntax)

I hope that helps, but I fear that it won't, because sending the
session like this will have no influence on the Drupal side. You
should take a look at Drupal session handling, and see if it uses the
same system as the built in php session handling (which appends a url
query string when cookies are not available)

Philippe