[support] Liniing one database to another

Steven Vermoere steven at vermoere.net
Fri Sep 7 21:17:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a database of Belgian beers. Therefore, I created
2 different nodes with CCK: 1 for the brewer, 1 for the beer.

Now I need a link between the node of the beer and the node of the brewer.
The purpose is that, when I enter a beer, I can link it to a brewer,
without typing in all the data of the brewer.
And when the beer is visible, a simple link to the brewer must be shown.
And if you click on that link, the node of the brewer opens with all the
data and the beers that the brewer is brewing.

I've already looked at Node Family, but I do not understand it very good.

Can some-one help ?

Kind regards,

Steven Vermoere