[support] node image bulk upload? - no CCK

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 10 16:12:31 UTC 2007

I just realized it's set up slightly differently than I thought.  The
Gallery is a custom content type with a custom image field with Multiple
values checked - so once you've uploaded one you can upload another.  So
I guess it's a CCK issue.  If you have multiple values enabled is there
a way to show multiple upload fields?  Can I add more than one of these
fields but have them be used the same way (eg. photo1, photo2, photo3
etc) and allow multiple values for each?