[support] Flash based 'rotator' for front page?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Sep 10 19:33:20 UTC 2007

This is really vague, sorry, but I know someone has done it. I remember
seeing a demo of it some time ago. It might be worth a look through the
modules page to see if you can find it. I know that doesn't help a lot
knowing it exists but not knowing where, but at least you know it's there
somewhere. :)

Michelle