[support] node image bulk upload? - no CCK

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 10 23:26:04 UTC 2007

Yay.  I successfully modified the imagefield module to upload 10 images
at a time.  It's unfortunately not in a state to contribute back to the
module but it works for my needs for now, and when i have a bit more
time to spare i'll clean it up and submit it - hopefully with a pulldown
in admin to select how many fields to display at once.  Thanks again for
the help.

.s