[support] theme issue

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 11 12:02:29 UTC 2007

Quoting Chris McCreery <chris.mccreery at gmail.com>:

> Thanks guys, I checked and the <none> was set for all the themes, however I
> did figure out the issue. I set the menu block to -10 weight then the title
> appeared even though I had set it to <none> but if I changed it to -9 weight
> then the title was hidden. Do you think this is a bug?

I don't think weight has anything to do with it.  I think it is your JS
for your browser.  I have seen the title appear and disappear by rapid
clicking of the mouse.  The title may be hidden for three or four
refreshes and may remain visible for the same number of refreshes.  So,
this really isn't a Drupal issue.  The Garland theme does push the
limits on JS encodings and if your browser isn't current you may find
more than these problems.  E.G.: I was using an old Mozilla version and
the titles when I clicked to expand them would display below the items
for the region instead of above it.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/