[support] Taxonomy Help

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:52:28 UTC 2007

So for this to work properly I would set the vocabulary like this?

Hierarchy:  Disabled
 Single
 Multiple
 Allows a tree-like hierarchy <http://localhost/admin/help/taxonomy> between
terms of this vocabulary.
  Related terms Allows related terms
<http://localhost/admin/help/taxonomy>in this vocabulary.
  Free tagging Content is categorized by typing terms instead of choosing
from a list.
 Multiple select

Or do I need something else? I notice when I create a new node I see the
project name listed but not a link to the client to bring up all items
associated with it. Is there a way to do this or do I really need to do it?

Thanks

On 9/11/07, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/12/07, Chris McCreery <chris.mccreery at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi I am trying to create a taxonomy as follows
> >
> > Client
> > --Project
> >
> > I would like the user to just select the project and have the client
> term
> > added to the node as well but can't seem figure which type of vocabulary
> > need. Any help would be great.
>

> As far as the node list pages are concerned, tagging the nodes with
> "client" is not necessary.
>
> /taxonomy/term/[client_id]/all will also list nodes tagged with project.
>
> And generally, clients can be easily derived from projects with some
> code, and vice versa.

Chris McCreery