[support] Tabular Information

Salman Al Rahma salman at mishkah.org
Wed Sep 12 13:45:32 UTC 2007

Greetings to all,

i am maintaining a website for a group that have a lot of tabular
information. They normally send it to me in Excel file format. It mostly
contains textual information. I tried saving the Excel file to html or
xml in openoffice but got a huge file that includes all the css tags of
colors and fonts and stuff. Posting the info between <table and </table>
in body section of a node with full html filter displays the table with
undesirable effects: see the temporary link @
http://www.bahraintm.org/?q=node/43

Eventually I want to assign the job of posting to a group of people, so
I am looking for a not so difficult way.

So what are my options?

Crafting the tables in HTML?

Table Manager? I downloaded it but couldn't get the grip of it.. maybe
needs more time.

Please advice