[support] Front page customization - 2 new columns with aggregated news

Sudheer Satyanarayana sudheer.s at binaryvibes.co.in
Wed Sep 12 14:09:39 UTC 2007

Thanks Xav,

You showed me the way to do it with the existing modules.

With Views and Panels I'm able to achieve the desired layout of the page. In the left block of the Panel I have added the news item from the aggregator. This is working great. However, the aggregated news displays only the News Feed Title and individual news item titles in this block. Is there a way to get the news body to display in this block along with the news item titles?

I appreciate the support I am receiving from this list. I hope Xav or another kind soul can show me how to do this.

Thanks,

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 14:27 +0530, Sudheer Satyanarayana wrote:

> > Hello List,
> >
> > I want to customize the front page of a new Drupal site. I want three
> > columns in the front page other than the left and right side bars.

Try http://drupal.org/project/panels

	Xav

--
With Warm Regards,