[support] Flash based 'rotator' for front page?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Thu Sep 13 15:16:15 UTC 2007

The ViewsCarousel module doesn't have any releases from what I can see.
But there's a pointer to the JCarousel plugin at
http://drupal.org/project/jcarousel which has a bit of documentation on
how to use it in the readme text as well as a link to get more options.

.s

Jody Cleveland wrote:
> I did find this site: http://www.renmenbi.com/
>
> The East Meets West box is exactly what I want. It's absolutely perfect. I
> did a search on drupal.org, and I believe they are using the ViewsCarousel
> module. But, it has absolutely no documentation, and I can't figure out how
> to get it to work.
>
> - jody
>

> On 9/10/07 2:33 PM, "Michelle Cox" <mcox at charter.net> wrote:
>

>> This is really vague, sorry, but I know someone has done it. I remember
>> seeing a demo of it some time ago. It might be worth a look through the
>> modules page to see if you can find it. I know that doesn't help a lot
>> knowing it exists but not knowing where, but at least you know it's there
>> somewhere. :)
>>
>> Michelle
>>

>> On 9/10/2007 8:32:21 AM, Jody Cleveland (cleveland at winnefox.org) wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a website that has a number of items on the front page. Is there a
>>> module out there, or does anyone know of a way to have a block cycle
>>> through
>>> items promoted to front page? I'd kind of like to do what the Steam does:
>>>
>>> http://steampowered.com/v/index.php
>>>
>>> Have a block where every few seconds, a new story appears. But, having
>>> little blocks you can click on as well to move around those stories.
>>>
>>> - jody
>>>
>>> --
>>> [ Drupal support list | http://lists.drupal.org/ ]

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>