[support] right sidebar not displayed

Seitenweberei.ch kontakt at seitenweberei.ch
Tue Sep 18 11:56:02 UTC 2007

Hello

I'm new with drupal (5.2):

I copied the garland theme (without minelli folder) to a new folder in
the theme directory, renamed it and made it the default theme (still
using garland as admin theme). I assigned two blocks to the right
sidebar. The right sidebar shows up in garland but not in my new theme.
The body class in the new theme is "sidebar_left", means the right
sidebar is empty (according to template.php as I understand).

I didn't make any other changes to the new theme, neither to the
stylesheets nor to the templates. I checked all configuration options,
but couldn't find the solution. Blocks are assigned to show for all
users on all pages. Caching is off. If I use garland as default theme,
right sidebar is displayed again on all pages, body class being "sidebars".

What am I missing? - Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Richard