[support] Custom menu theming

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Wed Sep 19 12:59:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been adopting a custom html template to a Drupal theme. The theme
included a navigation menu (one level only) on the left. I created a new menu
with all the corresponding menu items, activated through the blocks page,
however now I want to style it the way it was in the template. I've searched
for a while, but did not find something appropriate. Which function should I
override to accomplish what I want? Besides the primary and secondary links,
how do I have access (through variables maybe) to the other menus inside a
PHPTemplate page?

Thanks,
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)