[support] RE : Re: multi user blog

Raf Raf rafyven at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 19 17:01:37 UTC 2007

Zohar, I am sorry but don't work.

but this multi user blog EXISTS, I dream it (every night), they DO it :

http://association.drupal.org/blogs

but how they do this page ???

raf

Zohar Stolar <stolar at gmail.com> a écrit : This doesn't answer the need.

With blog module, each user can edit only his own blog, while there's a
need here for a blog with multiple users.

I'd suggest using a custom content type, and give edit privileges to
multiple users.

Another solution is using OG, since a multiple user blog can be
described, or thought of, as a working group.