[support] RE : Re: multi user blog

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Wed Sep 19 17:14:03 UTC 2007

That's a good link, because it gives you many clues right off.  As you
can see by the fact that it links to all of the individual blogs at the
top, this is not a multi-user blog but rather an Aggregation of blogs.
Searching drupal.org for the title that's there, "News Aggregator" gives
this: http://drupal.org/handbook/modules/aggregator.  Also since that's
a form of Syndication you can look at the syndication category of drupal
modules - http://drupal.org/project/Modules/category/70 - a quick search
on that page suggests Planet might do what you want as well.

.s

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>
interface developer | architect
sander at sander-martijn.com <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>