[support] RE : Re: multi user blog

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Sep 19 17:15:27 UTC 2007

Hi raf,

They are doing it via an aggregator module. To do it this way, fyi, the
blogs don't even need to be on your site! as in the example page your gave,
none of those blogs are on the Drupal Association web site. The blogs don't
even have to be created using Drupal, any page with an RSS feed can be
included in such a page.

Shai