[support] HTML filter and <table> tags

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Sep 19 21:05:24 UTC 2007

Couldn't help but notice that not all your pages are affected.

2001 Tall Ships Leg2 looks bad.
2003 St. Andrew's looks good.

So it seems like something in the editing process.  My bet is some kind
of check_plain being executed in the code somewhere. But are the tables
really related to image_assist in some way?  Are the pieces of content
all using the same input format?

I can't think of a reason that image_assist would affect tables.

Also, are you using a wysiwyg html editor, or are you hand editing the
content.

Dave