[support] HTML filter and <table> tags

Chris McGinlay chris at ascentsoftware.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 22:14:24 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 21:05, Metzler, David wrote:
> Couldn't help but notice that not all your pages are affected.
>
> 2001 Tall Ships Leg2 looks bad.
> 2003 St. Andrew's looks good.
>
> So it seems like something in the editing process.  My bet is some kind
> of check_plain being executed in the code somewhere. But are the tables
> really related to image_assist in some way?  Are the pieces of content
> all using the same input format?
>
> I can't think of a reason that image_assist would affect tables.
>
> Also, are you using a wysiwyg html editor, or are you hand editing the
> content.
>
> Dave

Thanks Dave, the ones that look good (as you pointed out above) actually have
input format set to Full HTML, which is not what I want. The content <table>
and related tags are hand edited, no WYSIWYG on that site. Only auto
generated code was from img_assist.

Disabling img_assist (just tried that) makes no difference. Sigh.
Looks like I will have to try to recreate the problem on a fresh test
installation.

Chris