[support] forum posting to email - subscriptions

John Callahan diodata at UDel.Edu
Fri Sep 21 16:36:43 UTC 2007

I do wish listhandler was available for 5.x   All the docs I've read
keep referring to it.

Perhaps I can force all new users to subscribe to the forum
categories...  Is it possible to "force" subscriptions, or at least have
all new users subscribed by default?

- John