[support] http > https redirect

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 24 14:46:45 UTC 2007

Yes - if neither are on you can get to both no problem.  Furthermore if
you turn on https to the page then http works until you click on that
link at which point it goes to https no problem.  But then when you
click on any other link it stays in https.  Perhaps another module is
causing the problem, but I can't figure out which one that would be.

If I can't get it to work then I'll probably turn on https for that link
and not redirect people back to http.  It's not ideal but better than
having people submit cc info insecurely.  I assume that this is a form
that won't be used by a lot of people and that those that do will do it
towards the end of their visit.  but it's never ideal to make
assumptions about your client's customers.

.s