[support] http > https redirect

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:28:16 UTC 2007

Given that you're running out of time, do you have the skills to mock up
a custom module to do the job?  If I was having problems with secure
pages I might consider doing this rather than trying to get the Mod
rewrite rules to work.

Simple module that implements hook_init and does the tests you want with
a drupal_goto call at the end?

Just thinking out of the box....

Dave