[support] http > https redirect

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Sep 24 14:49:03 UTC 2007

I thought about that - I have the php skills but am not sure in this
short time that I have the drupal skills to build the module.
Furthermore I'm feeling like if i can't get an apache directive or a
module to work, I think my module would likely have the same problem.
There has to be a conflict somewhere whether it's drupal, another module
or the host's server config.

.s