[support] "Allowed memory size ....exhausted......"

Raf Raf rafyven at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 27 00:32:16 UTC 2007

I am sorry if I insist with this problem.
I have this problem since  days when I try to add some fron a content type who uses cck, views and pathauto :
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4104 bytes) in /var/www/drupal/modules/link/link.module on line 574"

then I do what the post http://drupal.org/node/76156 tells to do :
I increased at 30mb the limit in the 3    files
php.ini
sites/default/settings.php
.htaccess file in the Drupal    root
( in .htaccess    :
# PHP 5, Apache 1 and 2.
<IfModule mod_php5.c>...php_value memory_limit                    30M...</IfModule>)

I've checked also with the phpinfo, it's ok :
memory_limit     local value : 30M              master value : 30M

I reboot the server, and I have again the white screen when I try to add content.

how knows the solution, please ?

raf