[support] Relative links in menu

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 27 06:27:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using both primary and secondary links in a 5.2 site I've been developing.
I also use an extra menu which is displayed on the left sidebar. One of this
menu's options links to the integrated Drupal forum (forum path), which works
fine. I also have the same link in another menu item from the secondary links
(forum path). However, the latter is not rendered correctly. If I am at the
admin pages, the menu item at the secondary links is rendered based on the
current url and not on the site's root, so it could be rendered as
admin/forum or node/add/forum, etc. The menu item in the left sidebar is
always rendered without problem.

Why is this happening? Is this a bug or something else I'm missing?

Thanks,
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)